I scrapped a little and made two layouts...both dark LOl guess that's my mood at the moment!
I will be selling my products annnnnd im so happy , like a dream come true !
i will post link to store when it is official and will post some little design preview maybe tomorrow .
i also wanted to thank you all for you sweet comments , i so apreciate it:)
Im off to bed and i wish you all a wonderfull week


credits can be seen here







6 comments:
WOW awesome Lo's!
Cant wait to see new stuff, congratulation!
that LO is sooooooo cute....
ok, well, if you really had 2 like your blog says...I was only able to see the darling one with butterflies...so very cute!
Both of them are great and really show off the pictures.
That 2nd LO is simply gorgeous!!! love the dark bg with the pop of blue!!!
And congrats with selling your stuff... how exciting is that!?!!!!!
have a great day!
Those look great. Sometimes dark layouts are just what a picture needs. :) I also love the pop of blue against the black.
Lilli
drgnfly
these layouts are stunning... real works of art
Post a Comment