Hello everyone :O)
Week end is finally here and im happy
I just added new products to the store today
Some templates, this is my first set
Week end is finally here and im happy
I just added new products to the store today
Some templates, this is my first set
And my part of the gorgeous collab
"Awakening Of Spring' with Edeline Marta
because im working
on a super nice one with Claudi!
I will post sneek peek this week ;O)
Some layout show off,i have been in a
on a super nice one with Claudi!
I will post sneek peek this week ;O)
Some layout show off,i have been in a
scrapping mode lately
For Emilie,isn't Mason the most
For Emilie,isn't Mason the most
photo of her and hubby

Credits can be seen here
And here a picture of Baby i snap,i had to!!
I was on the pc , turn my head and he was looking at me.
Can you see the LOVE lol, he is so cute :O)
.jpg)
Voila:), i leave you here with a little freebie
i love making patterns and i though i'll share
them with you,enjoy and leave a comment
if you download please:O)
These are ok for personal and commercial
These are ok for personal and commercial
use,as i draw the lil angels myself and











17 comments:
Love the template set...may have to splurge on those! Have a great day!
thanks so much
Filly
These are so cool!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
{{{hugs}}}
Hi Nathy,
The little angels are simply darling - I truly look forward to using these in a future kit! Thank you for your generosity!
your little angels are so cute! thank you...
Thanks for the cute angels. I wish they would let us post comments on 4shared. It was so much easier! Thanks again!
Thanks Nathy for your visit! love your template and your layouts are gorgeous! i especially like the one for Chantal, such a beauty! Thank for the freebie , you are so sweet! :)
Thank you so much...
Some little freebies on my blog for you !!!
TY so ever much for these FAB BGs!!!!!!!
Thanks, this is lovely! :o)
Adorable, thank you so much for sharing!
what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs
Nathy rocks! Thanks so much for the patterns!!
hi nathy! thanks for the freebie! those angels are so cute! :D
Merci pour le RAK!!! J'adore et Mason aussi! LOL! :)
Je t'ai taggé, va voir sur mon blog! ;)
Bises.
Thank you very much. Hope you have a blessed day.
These are so cute, Thankyou!
Post a Comment