Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Hello everyone, well Nathy,it's about time huh!!!LOL
I have so much stuff going on,that i cant even think straight!
I need a planner and a very good one :O)
Also mid septembre,i probably going back to work,
so i need to see how im going to organize myself ,
But i WILL!!!
Teheee , i will not make you wait any longer, sooo here
is the winner of the DAM august issue

Congratulation, Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff :O)
Could you email me here , so i can take care of your gift.
On another note, have you seen my new kit,it's a Puppy Tale,
all about the little furballs in you life:O)

Now onto the little freebie , and a challenge!
If you want to play, download the template and scrap a page,
link to me here so i can see ;O)
I will choose 5 poeple to recieve a gift certificate to my shoppe
Click the preview to download the template


Have fun and a wonderful day...im off to cook dinner !
Big hugs

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

merci pour le template ;)

gabs-art said...

oh nathy, this is so beautiful!

karyn said...

Oh my, that kit is soo cute!! Thanks for the template, I'll have to see what I can do with it!

Michelle said...

Darling page!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:D ty ty ty ty, i just emailed you :)
the new kit is just darling! and ty so much for the template, can't wait to use it! :D thanks again!

Melissa said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template Nathy.

redjudesigns said...

Merci!!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=413494&nocache=1
:) there is my layout using the template (i changed it up a little bit but still used your products)
ty again!

Art Trails said...

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3397
I forgot to list it here..and made a boo boo in my layout and had to fix it..and reupload..going to try another one..love your pet..they are so much a part of us...ty for making such a lovely fun kit..you got talent girl..

Rainee said...

Thank you for the adorable template!! Here's a layout I created with it and your Puppy Tales kit.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=414073&ppuser=4182

Kristen said...

Wowee! Congrats to the lucky winner! And, I LOVE the template! Adorable! :)

Sandra said...

The kit is awesome!
And thanks for the cute cute cute template!
I made an LO with it:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=415587&cat=500&ppuser=12585
Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the kit and the template, thanks so much! Here is my LO using the kit and template.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=416709&cat=500