
Hello everyone
I'm sure you all think i deserted my poor little blog ;O)
Nope,i was sic with a heavy heavy flu,but im feeling much
better now and of course i have a looooot of catch up to do!!
i have already a new kit done ,that will be released friday
and the girls have rocked it already , if you like a sneak peek
Check the gallery here .
Also i wanted to say a huge thank you for visiting me here
Here is the random winner of Catherine gorgeous kit.
Congratulation Eri!!
Could you email me HERE so i can send you your GC
On another note, i had this set of photo textures by Jackie Eckles
bookmarked for a while now and i finally purchase them !
I love love them :O)

And here are some photos of Gizmo and baby
using some of them!

.jpg)

And i have a freebie for you,i have made some of my shadows into PS
styles and though i'll share them , download here
.jpg)
Have a wonderul week !







13 comments:
Thanks for the shadow styles! and those textures are awesome!
The flu can be nasty, glad you're feeling better. Those textures look fab and great shadows.
Wooho,Nathy,thank you so much for the wonderful shadow styles :)
*mwaaah* Love yah girl!
Thanks for sharing those styles! And oh my - those texture do look yummy... I think I'm going to have to add them to my wish list!
OMG!!!! Thank you for GC!!
and thanks for shadow style!
and again - best wishes! the flu is horrible, I know - I've got one ;)
wish you a wonderful day!
cheers
Dorota :D
OH, I really need those overlays! Glad you're feeling better Nathy. I'm sick today and I hate it.
Thank you for the shadow styles!
Glad you are over the flu.
Thanks for pointing out those overlays! They look awesome!
And thank you for the shadows, Nathy! Have a wonderful day! :)
TYVM for the shadows! :)
good to hear that you are feeling better again, Dear! Hugs
:) so happy you are back to blogging and back to feeling better!!! :D You are so sweet to all of us, ty for the styles! As soon as I have a little bit in my paypal I am going ot have to try those textures!
Thank you so much for the free styles. I am so excited. I hope you will make even more. They are so wonderful.
Thank you for the great styles!
Post a Comment