Sunday, February 1, 2009


Hey everyone !!!
I hope you all had a wonderful week end :O)
Today,i am so excited and happy because i have big news to tell you all!!
I have leaved my personal store and my store at the Digichick,and i am proud to announce
my brand new shoppe at After5 Designs,where i will sell my designs exclusively, wohooo!!!
I will have some brand new blinkies for you all too,very soon!!!
I am soooooooo happy and everyone is so nice there,plus this is one of my favorite shop:O)
Come to celebrate my debut,with 20% off all Cinnamon Designs products!
You can now found my shop here ,be sure to update your bookmarks ;O)



Another lil ToOt from me, i've been published in the january issue of DAM,it is so nice
to see my little goodies in the magazine:)
And before a leave you with a little freebie, here are my latest layouts :O)

The Key to my heart made with the gorgeous Sausan Designs Cloud 7.
I had so much fun working with this kit, the colors and drawings are wonderful!!


Dreams with Madame Mim's Sleep Tight Kit , toO cute for words, i could not resist ;O)


Here is a freebie made wif love for you all, i hope you like it


Download it here :O)
Have a wonderful sunday
Love xxx

34 comments:

Sara E said...

Congratulations on your move to A5D! very exciting!
and that is a super cute mini also :)

Sandra said...

Thank you so much sweetie! :) And HUGE congrats on being a A5D chickie :D

Anonymous said...

congrats again sweetie! it's so awesome!can't wait for the new blinkies!

Kristen said...

Fabulous, I LOVE it! Thank you so much! And, HUGE CONGRATS to you for your new shoppe! YAY!!! :)

audrey neal said...

gorgeous work, and congrats on the new store!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kit! It's a cute one!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much and congrats on new store at A5D

Becca said...

Congrats on A5! That is awesome! Thanks for the freebie!

Kasiak said...

Congratulations Nathy, I'm so happy that you now at A5D, I love your designs!Hugs!

katcha said...

Thank you Nathy!!!Congratulations on your move to A5D! very exciting!

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

Amazing kit and congrats on your new store.. It will be a great success I am sure!
lol
T

janina67 said...

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your move to A5D!

Anonymous said...

congrats! and thanks for the freebie. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the store!!!

Lu Marinho por Robson Marinho: said...

Wonderful freebie, thanks!!
Congrats for your new shop!! :)

grannymike said...

These hearts are very lovely. Thank you so much. Congratulations!

Jill said...

Congratulations on your moving in to A5D! I think you're a perfect match for the store. :) Thanks for the mini... now I have to go get the Sweet & Warm kit too! :p

Brenda said...

Thanks for the funky-cool gift :-D

Rachel Durazzani said...

Thank you. Love it!

Tara said...

Congrats in your moving to A5D. I'm on Crissy's team, and am looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Thanks for the freebie...it's great! (I always LOVE your stuff...haha, LOVE...no pun intended.)

Jessica said...

congratulations!! I am so happy for you... thank you so much for the fun giftie as well! hugs!

April said...

Congratulations, that's great. Thank you so much for the awesome kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Valentine gift and huge congrats on your new store!!!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit, it is so cute! Can't wait to use it! Thanks for sharing!

Mara said...

thank you, this freebie is absolut fantastic,
by the way, I did not know, that you are at after 5 now, congrats, you fit in there great

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for this incredible freebie!!! It's amazing!!

Crissie said...

Congratulations! Thanks...Love this little gift you're sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the papers! Thank you very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Laura said...

Thanks for the kit! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a darling kit. And the layouts are just priceles..

Érica said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!