Sunday, May 3, 2009

{Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day freebie }

Hello my friends!
Do you enjoy all the NSD sales and goodies :O)
I did not shop yet,so after my bloggie post im running to hunt the stores LOL
And we have winners wohooo!!

Congratulations to the folowing ladies :

Ellie
Michelle
Magdalena

Could you all email me here so i can send you your gift.

Dont forget, today is day 3,spend 15$ and save 5$
And the whole store is still 40 %.

Here is a little gift for you, i hope you like it
this is a sampler of my next kit :O)

Sooooooooo if you are in the mood to play with it,i would like to see your layout, so link it to me here and one of you will win a guest spot
Good luck ;O)



Download it here and Have a wonderful sunday :O)

52 comments:

Jessica said...

It's beautiful Nathy!! I can't wait to see the whole kit... thanks! (Hope you find lots of fun stuff to buy) :D

Gret said...

It's lovely! Thanks, Nathy. :)

ß°þþìë said...

thank you, love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Great chance!!! CT of my dreams

janina67 said...

Thanks for lovely sampler!

TerryN said...

Looks beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the full kit, thanks so much.

walking-girl said...

thanks for the great sampler.

Unknown said...

Lovely - thanks, and thanks for visiting my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Your freebie looks really FANTASTIC!!!! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Thanks for the great freebie.

Emma said...

thank you for sharing....

meganmecrazy said...

Thanks so much Nathy! It's beautiful!

meganmecrazy said...

Here's my LO Nathy!!!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=636426&ppuser=2238

I can not WAIT to see the full kit! I love it already!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kit. I love the colours

Clara said...

What an awesome little sample! Love the fresh colours! What a great chance too!

My Digiscrapping Blog

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Thanks for this great sampler. I adore the flower circle frame. I can't wait to see the whole kit!

Breeoxd said...

wonderful! thanks!

Rayisa said...

Congtrats to winners :)
and thank you for sumpler-realy beautiful!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=636725&cat=500

Chris in Rhode Island said...

Thanks so much, this is beautiful!!

biancka said...

I so loved working with the sampler. Thanks for the chance to be on your team as a guest, Nathy :)

Here is my LO:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=636750&cat=500

Hugz,

Biancka

Rhonda said...

So pretty! Thank-you!

DebKennedyPhotography said...

Oh! Nathy! This is gorgeous! THANKS!!!! I'll definitely try to play with it asap! lol But, I'd still love a change to guest for ya! I miss being on the CT! :)
digideb

Beauté said...

thank you very much!

maaike said...

Wow!I't looks great!!!
Thanks you!!!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME talent! :) Have a GREAT day!!

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing! : )

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kit - I love the soft pastel colors. Thank you
dee

Kelleanne said...

Thank you so much for the sampler! It's beautiful!! Here is my page with it. Thank you so much for the chance to be a guest :-)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=637154&ppuser=7853

bj said...

soooooo pretty...thank you

Stephanie said...

Woow!! Thank you very much!!! This is such a great Freebie!!Really love the fresh colours of it!!
And thank you so much for the chance to win a Guest Spot!!
Here is my LO:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=637189&cat=500

PinkPug,INK. said...

thanks i really like the flower frame!

Jensters said...

Thanks for the great freebie and here is a link to my layout Nathy.
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/showphoto.php?photo=11456&ppuser=888

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

ewig said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful sampler. The colors are very nice.
Here is my LO:

http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/showphoto.php?photo=11463&ppuser=1643

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance!!!
Here is mine

http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/showphoto.php?photo=11471&ppuser=1319

Heather Messerli said...

thank you for the amazing sample.. I made a page with it.. you can find it here..
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/showphoto.php?photo=11470

and thanks for the chance at a guest spot!!

Sharon said...

beautiful kit. thanks!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the gorgeous sampler. :)

I've made a hybrid card with it...here's the link:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=638708&cat=1145

Anonymous said...

I really like this mini kit, here is my LO
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/showphoto.php?photo=11600

Ann Tamimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Tamimi said...

going to try this again so the link shows up :)

Thanks so much for the sampler, it is so beautiful.

My LO is here

http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/theartwall/
showphoto.php?photo=11628

th!nkblue said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! Here's my LO using the freebie:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=640212&ppuser=5253

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Thank you for a gift!!!!

Pauline said...

Thank you so much for the freebie Nathy !
And also thanks for the chance to win a guest spot on your team...my dream !

My page:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=640819&cat=500

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the fabulous mini kit. I thought I would play along so here is my LO

http://www.nuts4digi.com/gallery//showphoto.php?photo=11335

xashee's corner said...

stopping in to share a layout i made using some of your GREAT wordart! i do hope you pop over to see it! :) Thank you so much for sharing your talent!! Have a FANTASTIC day!
http://xasheescorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love the buttercup flowers! Gorgeous. - Dawn (uk)

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

lammogliagirl said...

Thank you for this darling freebie! Your work is beautiful, I'm very glad I found you :)

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business