Friday, May 1, 2009

{Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day!! & Blog Party! }

Weeeeeeeeeeee hello my lovely friends and happy (I)NSD!!!
I hope you are ready to have fun,because a lot is happening and and we are celebrating all weekend long, starting on Friday with a store-wide sale, daily promotions, blog party and fun challenges/contests in the forum. Don't forget our 5-5-5 collab, Art & Soul, with guest mixologist Kitty Chen, is $5 for five days.

Be sure to check the following mixologist bloggie for some NSD fun!!

After Five Designs
Amy
Camila
Janelle
Justine
Kimla
Crissy
Kristen
Catherine

I will make random gift cards to my store, just leave me a little note here if you like a chance to win !
Be sure to check all week end long as it will be other surprises ;O)

Today,day 1,im offering you an extra 10% on my products
Just use the code:NSD094U



On to the new goodies :)
This is my very first commercial use goodie bag,i had soooooo much fun putting it together,im sure you will love it !!!

Commercial Use Grab Bag#1



What's For Dinner



A little freebie, this is a quickpage i made with the new kit,i hope you like it.
Download it here


55 comments:

Jacinda said...

The QP is just gorgeous! What a neat kit you've designed there. How cool of you to offer the chance to win a GC! :D

Tami said...

What a cute kit! Happy NSD!

Nicole said...

Wonderful new kit!
And thanks for the chance to win a GC :)
Happy NSD!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Kit!!!
Thanks for the freebie

Sandra said...

ooooh - i made a little mistake... i bought the kit about 1 hour before without reading your blog first and missed the additional 10%... lol...
anyway it would be so great to win a gc from you!
Thank you so much for this chance and have a wonderful NSD with much success!
hugs
Nachtamazone

Rayisa said...

Happy NSD!
Very beautiful QP and new kit!
thank you for chance.you are so sweet :)

Claudia Sachs (Cindy_rs) said...

Thanks so much!!! Happy NSD

Lucie / adelina77 said...

thanks for the QP! happy NSD!

Chantal Kennedy said...

Whoohoo shop till you drop! Thank you so much for the additional discount coupon. Grab bag is fabtastic!

Ellie said...

Awesome kit! I'm looking to scrap recipe cards so I'll be taking a look at that in the shop today! TFS :)

Lori said...

after 4 sounds like a good time this weekend!

Jenn said...

Love that kit, I am a sucker for chili peppers!

Julie aka Poupoune said...

I'm very very fan of you !!

Thank you very much for the QP !

Happy NSD

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love your new kit. That is fab. Happy NSD and thanks for the chance. Off to shop.

Becca said...

Happy NSD!! Thanks for the coupon!! The new kit is too cute!!

ulisa said...

Happy NSD!!!
Thank you for the chance to win your amazing stuff!!
Hugs,Ulisa

Unknown said...

Love that kitchen kit! Once I am done blog hopping I am heading to A5D! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, thanks for the QP and thanks for the extra 10% off!!

this is fun :-)
Happy NSD!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nathy! Happy NSD :)

*sarahm172* said...

the kit is very pretty, i love your stuff

Michelle from MD, USA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your works!!! Thanks for the QP, the additional discount and the chance at a GC...Are you Santa Claus? LOL

Cheers!!

Natalie said...

Thanks a lot for the wonderful QP Happy iNSD

Hugs Natalie

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your stuff is always gorgeous! Happy NSD!

Ina N said...

Ooh, the Whats For Dinner kit is too cute!!!

kimmy said...

Happy NSD-thanks for the freebie!!!

Nettie B said...

yummy kit and fab idea! happy NSD and thank you.

Lizzy said...

Thanks for the QP, what a gorgeous kit. Happy NSD!

Mara said...

happy NSD, I would love to win, I love your products

Mary Rogers said...

What a gorgeously fun kit! thank you for the discount and chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I'd love a chance to win a GC- I'd use it to buy your What's for Dinner? kit. I've been looking for one like this for a while!

Milena said...

Oops, forgot to write my name on the comment I left!

ß°þþìë said...

Thanks for the QP, and the chance to win..

nanasdinky said...

Wooohooo!! Love your designs!!

Kristy P said...

Super cute goodies!! Thanks for the chance to win.

Lifestyle Class said...

Happy NSD !!!
Thanks for the freebie.

Katina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katina said...

Thanks for the coupon code! I def want to grab the new kit!

meganmecrazy said...

HAPPY NSD Nathy!!!! :) Thanks so much for the cute quick page and for the chance to win!!

iamb said...

What a beautiful kit!!Thanks for the chance to win!!

Unknown said...

what a fabulous new kit you have. I love the colours. Happy NSD

Bryn said...

You rawk, Nathy! <3

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Thank you sweetie for a gift!!!!! I'm so grateful to you for the QP, when I saw your page on DST I felt in love with it :)

Nianna said...

Happy NSD to all of you and thanks so much for the chance to win a GC to your amazing store!

Minoush said...

Vielen Dank, sehr schön!

Anonymous said...

Perfect kit for so many photos and recipes!!! Thanks so so much for the NSD coupon - guess I should have done the blog train yesterday! LOL LOL LOL Have a really FABULOUS NSD!

bj said...

great qp...many thanks

koala1966 said...

Fantastic Quick Page, thank you.

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

Thanks for the chance to win! Happy NSD! :D

Fê Alves said...

happy iNSD!!! your products are always gorgeous!!
thanks for the chance to win a GC :)

LuvsMyFurBabies said...

Hope I'm not posting twice puter went weird. Anyway, I'll try again. I absolutely love this kit. I'm making my own cookbook cuz I'm tired of looking for recipes and this works so well. Especially the pepper since we eat a lot of spicy food. Normally I don't do QP's unless making them but this one is the exception. It'll work great for one of my recipes and saves me the work. Thanks again u RAWK!

Stephanie said...

Wow!! Your new Kit is really great!! Love the idea of it, it's something really special!!
And thank you so much for the chance to win a GC to your wonderful shop!!
Have a great weekend and NSD!!!

Breeoxd said...

thanks happy nsd!

Unknown said...

So Cute! Thanks!

lammogliagirl said...

What a darling page! Everything is lovely but I think the colander makes it :-D Thank you so much for sharing this!